Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bekhudi: Sweet Unawareness

As I sipped my afternoon cup of Ginger tea how come your face was visible in the cup and the teapot as well also in the face of the chaiwallah and his wife.What hell! ! ! ! am I going nuts or is this the ecstacy of your love These days I seem to be talking with a lot of intimacy with almost anyone I see The cook and his children and the housekeeping guy The cab driver and the night security guard all of them seem to share a resemblance with you what is this maya O Lord my Prabhu every song I listen to takes me to a world of ecstacy and I seem to be travelling from the real to a universe of fancy O friend can I have my heart back please I just rented it to you not permanently but on lease The rains have started to fall and I swear I can see you dancing outside my house can you please not disturb me I need to earn a living I am a poor simple guy dear friend please release my naive heart for your coquettish ways it just cannot fend

1 comment:

  1. hey take everything I have
    but dont take back your heart
    you have given me that with love
    now dont take it back
    dont say you rented it
    or leased it
    say you gave it forever
    wowwwwwwwwwww lovely poem dear anurag
    and see what you forced me to write
    I just could not help writing this
    wonderful
    heyyyyyyyyyy you a great poet haan
    really a great one
    your invokes all that great love and passsion
    surely an A+++++++++ from me

    ReplyDelete